• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Macallan Flask

Unfortunately it will be very hard to come by now a days unless a private seller is letting it go, is the only way you will find one, and if they do it's going to cost an arm and a leg

Thanks guys! I can't even find one for sale right now....regardless of price.
good luck finding one! Only 500 were made, 50 given to celebrities, 50 sold as a standalone flask, and then 400 were paired with a bottle of 22yr old Macallan and sold as a box set. I have one of the 400 box sets. Won't be opened until my son, who is almost 20, gets married someday.

good luck finding one! Only 500 were made, 50 given to celebrities, 50 sold as a standalone flask, and then 400 were paired with a bottle of 22yr old Macallan and sold as a box set. I have one of the 400 box sets. Won't be opened until my son, who is almost 20, gets married someday.
So there is still time for me to get invited to the wedding ;)

I heard there is this guy that has a few of the standalone flasks and also a few of the boxed sets with the bottle.

Maybe he can help but I heard he's an ass about selling things/letting things out of his possession.

Sent from outside the house while almost taking out a snot nosed kid with an RC car.

Back