• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I was always a faithful consumer of Oakley sunglasses , I was willing to pay more for the Oakley name because they were of superior quality to other brands . I was recently shopping for new sunglasses at the Oakley store. i noticed there was no made in usa stamp on the frame. i asked why it was no longer marked on the glasses.

I was told they didnt want to put that label on their product any more . I decided if this was true . its no the truth. the truth is the product is made in china I can tell the difference when I take an original made in usa pair and the new pair they are not the same. the material china uses is not the same quality and this saving Oakley a ton of money!! so i urge you to stop buying Oakley at this price. its no longer worth this inflated price. they are now basically selling imitation quality product for original quality price.

If you have made in USA Oakley frames you will know iam right compare for your self and be sure to comment on Oakley's site.

Azeddine
[/QUOTE I have sunglasses made in USA and some with the assembled in USA stamps and I can’t tell the difference in quality.

I don't mind if it is made in China as many products these days are. Some products are of high quality too.
What bothers me is that i purchased a pair of Split Shots from Oakley Australia website and then i get tracking from Shenzhen China. The place where all the factories are. When it arrives i thought i purchased from a fake site as the arms on the split shots have "USA Made".
What i am pissed about is false advertising from Oakley. If it is made in China so be it--dont give me a stamp that reads USA made. I would slightly feel better if it said "designed in the US".
I demand a discount off all Oakleys made in China now!

I don't mind if it is made in China as many products these days are. Some products are of high quality too.
What bothers me is that i purchased a pair of Split Shots from Oakley Australia website and then i get tracking from Shenzhen China. The place where all the factories are. When it arrives i thought i purchased from a fake site as the arms on the split shots have "USA Made".
What i am pissed about is false advertising from Oakley. If it is made in China so be it--dont give me a stamp that reads USA made. I would slightly feel better if it said "designed in the US".
I demand a discount off all Oakleys made in China now!

Because it’s not Oakley anymore. You’re welcome to sue Luxottica for false advertising. They have 15 layers on retainer just waiting for you.

Layers are the worst

acc74b16b16221a9e95eecc106bdb224.jpg

Back