• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley "Made In USA" Question

IMG_59045007415295.jpeg

Nope don't care. I'm buying Oakley for the reputation and quality. If they're outsourcing to China I won't support it. I'll buy USA made Oakley's but not China made

Oakley started being made in Japan :D
So you won't buy anything new from Oakley because they are made in China, there's not much more made in the US that's Quality now adays, everything is outsourced. Enjoy your I-Gogs! :dance:

I bought an oakley pitbull on ebay, it don't "Made In USA". I have oakley fives and and oakley crank case... both of them have "made in usa"

I'm very disappointed in what Luxottica is doing to Oakley. Most the new O-Matter or Nano-matter styles don't even say where they are made... Hmmm. I think if they were made in the USA they'd put that on there still. Right?! Frames in question if anyone knows Mainlink, Latch SQ, and Stringer. PS The stringer I just got has Ruby Iridium lenses and they are way off in color, plus the lenses are so loose they rattle. I've never seen an Oakley from the "factory" with loose lenses.That's normally my job to mess up lenses. HAHA>

Latest Posts

Back