• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley made me do it!

Twistedpairs

Oakley Beginner
Minnesota
Well, I just purchased my second set after researching this forum. Oakley "made me" buy a second set since they don't make replacement lenses for Gibston frames.
So after reading post after post, aftermarket versus OEM, as well as lens options I opted for a Nice pair of Fuel Cell Cerakote with the black iridium polarized lenses. I have a very small almost unnoticeable scratch right in the center of my field of view on my Gibston pair. What the wife doesn't know is I'm probably going to buy some aftermarket lenses for my scratched ones and use them for work.
Love my Oakleys, glad to be part of the family!

hello-welcome.gif

There is a guy on ebay that I buy almost all of my lenses from, he has alot of different gibston lenses available and they are pretty cheap compared to buying them from oakley direct

Well, I just purchased my second set after researching this forum. Oakley "made me" buy a second set since they don't make replacement lenses for Gibston frames.
So after reading post after post, aftermarket versus OEM, as well as lens options I opted for a Nice pair of Fuel Cell Cerakote with the black iridium polarized lenses. I have a very small almost unnoticeable scratch right in the center of my field of view on my Gibston pair. What the wife doesn't know is I'm probably going to buy some aftermarket lenses for my scratched ones and use them for work.
Love my Oakleys, glad to be part of the family!
Your evil Oakley plots are safe from the wife with us! Start thinking now though where you are gonna hide all the boxes! Welcome!

BTW, Oakley does sell lenses for Gibstons, they just are not on Oakley.com. you can get them here. Just make an account and type in Gibston.

But you can probably find them cheaper on here.

Back