• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley MadMan XRaw / Fire Iridium Polarized SKU OO6019-01

The general pricing and materials discussion we've had on other threads.

You are correct. And if you look at the SKU's -01 is the XRaw, I am certain about that. What I am not certain about, and would like to know is, what are the specific details about that frame. I know all about the Madman/Badman release, I have two heading my way very shortly, what I do not know about is the SPECIFIC -01 SKU.

@Carrera1963 If you look in the release book you will notice the -01 SKU missing.....

Really? I guess because I work at a high volume vault store, we are going to be getting all the new releases, madman and badman, they're already in our system including the new prizm skus
I'm sure they will be on employee restriction at first just like the heritage collection was when that came out...

Could the supposed $1,000 mag Madman be a separate release from the XRaw, an 8th SKU? The one pictured above is indeed the XRaw aluminum finish, but I don't think it's made out of magnesium and i don't think it'd be $1,000.
I looked into it, it's in the system for $1000

Hi guys,

OO6019-01 is a limited marketing release so other than being a different colour-way the frame materials are identical to the rest of the range.

Not long to wait........

Then why is it selling for twice the price?

+1 not exactly how sure how you manage to try and spin that as a positive thing.............so this is a limited release using the same materials as the standard version just in a different colorway and serialised??? and that justifies twice the price????

+1 not exactly how sure how you manage to try and spin that as a positive thing.............so this is a limited release using the same materials as the standard version just in a different colorway and serialised??? and that justifies twice the price????
Maybe there's unknown extras included with it... Or a second frame mebbe? :p

Back