• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley MadMan XRaw / Fire Iridium Polarized SKU OO6019-01

Certain people will know right away how I got them so cheap. ;)
I saw them on there today around 9:30, but they sold out almost immediately :(

Are you an employee or US Military?
O-matter member. Nothing to do with military. I don't take this blessed discount in vain, trust me. Not trying to brag, I'm just thankful I was able to get the X-raw period. The discount certainly made the purchase that much easier though. I don't know if Yuri, the East coast Oakley rep is on here or not, but THANK YOU!!!

I don't know if anyone has said this yet, but it definitely looks like they are selling them in small increments daily. I think they were available early yesterday too, but I was too late. My guess is around 20 pairs a day, maybe? I don't know when they were first listed this morning, but I know they were available around 9:00 and sold out before 10:00. So if anyone really wants them in the west coast, you'll have to get up early to check their site.

O-matter member. Nothing to do with military. I don't take this blessed discount in vain, trust me. Not trying to brag, I'm just thankful I was able to get the X-raw period. The discount certainly made the purchase that much easier though. I don't know if Yuri, the East coast Oakley rep is on here or not, but THANK YOU!!!

Oh that's cool. I don't really know what an o-matter membership is. I seem to remember hearing about it but know nothing about it. That is awesome that it affords such great discounts!

Back