• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Mag Four (Sand Blasted)

Eks

Oakley Beginner
Manila
2013-03-23%2B11.59.45.jpg

I hope it last more than what we think. Anyway It's on its 2nd week. The ones touching the skin turns more darker. I just wash it with water when i get home and wipe to dry it off. Also I'm thinking of getting it powder coated next week Do i need to apply anything to prevent it from corroding again? Lastly wich would last longer ceramic or powder coat? Im just amazed with the color.. it looks like xmetal.

I hope it last more than what we think. Anyway It's on its 2nd week. The ones touching the skin turns more darker. I just wash it with water when i get home and wipe to dry it off. Also I'm thinking of getting it powder coated next week Do i need to apply anything to prevent it from corroding again? Lastly wich would last longer ceramic or powder coat? Im just amazed with the color.. it looks like xmetal.

You would be best to talk to say Dr. Chop or someone who has some refinishing experience. Hopefully he can chime in on that one. As long as the frame is super clean before you put any coating on it I would think it would be fine.

You would be best to talk to say Dr. Chop or someone who has some refinishing experience. Hopefully he can chime in on that one. As long as the frame is super clean before you put any coating on it I would think it would be fine.
Noted. I just hope the one that's gonna re-coat it knows how to deal with Magnesium.

Latest Posts

Back