• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Magnesium M Frame Question

Any insight to what offerings they will have?

I would just hope they don’t put out a direct copy of the OEM stuff (exact same shapes and lens tints). That way they would have a clear aftermarket product and not a "fake". But otherwise, that would be great for those looking for aftermarket options as OEM replacements are pricey and hard to get.
They are heater and sweep cuts. There Elite line is what I'm getting in blue,red,titanium colors hopefully were still working on it.

@neill have you had a chance to try any Revant Optics Elite yet? They have exceeded my expectations and are the 1st polarized lens I like.

Yes. I purchased a Revant Polarized Emerald Green Sweep. When you place their lenses into a Pro M Frame, the angle of the lens spreads the fixed frame out too wide. I emailed them about it and they did offer me a full refund. Here was their response. This was in January 2017.

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I'm sorry those lenses aren't fitting quite right. The specs of the Pro M Frame are slightly different than those of the standard M Frames. As you discovered, our lenses are not a perfect fit in them. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

The added pressure on the frame could cause damage down the line. Would you like to return the lenses for a full refund?

I ran into this with my 1st Gen M Frame. Lens cuts are different. There cuts are for the New M Frame but hopefully I can help them remedy this mistake. They offer so many Oakley cuts, I ordered a set of lens for my Twitch. They fit on the slight snug side too.

Back