• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Making X-Metals In China?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PROFESSOR X

Oakley Beginner
Hello everybody I'm fairly still a new member introduced to the forum by a buddy of mine but I heard a rumor saying they may start making X Metals in China?? Say it ain't so!!

I have heard through the grapevine that Lux has something big in the works....
Something along the lines of re-releasing some popular frames.

Maybe some China X-Metals are in the works... o_O

i talked to numerous oakley reps at there headquarters.. they said the replacement for the juliet will be aluminum/carbon fiber like the c six and won't be made like the old x metals so where are they going to mass produce these? same source as there other lines
I saw your thread about reneging on the sale of a plain-Jane pair of the least collectable last gen plasmas because $365 was not enough and assuming wrongly that GS300 is another seller on eBay.
Zero credibility here...

ok peanut gallery.. everyone on here seems like are skumbags… you people use this forum to act all hard and tough behind a pc.. it shows how some people on here really are!

Wow. Skumbags and people trying to act tough. What are you taking that is making you so paranoid. Nobody is trying to act tough. All Carguy did was point out that some of what you have said and done in the past here on the forum lacks credibility. V2oak just pointed out that you are not going to make any friends by attacking one of the most respected members of this forum and calling anyone who makes a comment, you don't care for, a scum bag (correct terminology I believe). You need to get a thicker skin and you if you truly don't care about what others think of you and your posts than don't react like a ****, when you get called out, DUDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back