• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Making X-Metals In China?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok peanut gallery.. everyone on here seems like are skumbags… you people use this forum to act all hard and tough behind a pc.. it shows how some people on here really are!

Dude, you need to read the rules and be a responsible and educated member before you decide to be a part of this forum. Otherwise this is not the right place for you.

Lol firework show again. Be careful or he will pm u and threaten to smash ur face in

i have.. and you people on here alls u do is bash other people.. instead of writing educated opinions

By the looks of it you started in the wrong foot. Im sure, you can properly introduced yourself first so we can know you better. Dont take it against us because there are a lot of people coming here and started swearing and bashing anyone in their way and then they are gone in a sec without a trace. The irony is we dont do that in here, we always take it slow and easy.

i have.. and you people on here alls u do is bash other people.. instead of writing educated opinions

I believe some of us did express our opinions. Now I don't wanna bring up what was discussed in your previous thread and feed more oil into the burning fire but we did tell you what was the best solution for you. Reputation and credibility opens a lot of doors for you. Not just here but everywhere else in this planet.

I believe some of us did express our opinions. Now I don't wanna bring up what was discussed in your previous thread and feed more oil into the burning fire but we did tell you what was the best solution for you. Reputation and credibility opens a lot of doors for you. Not just here but everywhere else in this planet.

I totally agree, there is a big difference between bashing a stranger and bashing your friend. Its just a comparison but i hope the guy get the idea. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back