• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Mars 1 owner find + backstory.

Just be QUOTE="V10BEETLE, post: 1544979, member: 35363"]
I tried several times over the last couple years to buy those when I lived in Richmond but never even got as far with the seller as to see them. Since I only lived about 15 minutes from them I got frustrated and gave up. Glad to see somebody finally got their hands on them.
[/QUOTE]
Just be nice to the gentlemen Fancy they'll be nice to you

Just be QUOTE="V10BEETLE, post: 1544979, member: 35363"]
I tried several times over the last couple years to buy those when I lived in Richmond but never even got as far with the seller as to see them. Since I only lived about 15 minutes from them I got frustrated and gave up. Glad to see somebody finally got their hands on them.
Just be nice to the gentlemen Fancy they'll be nice to you
[/QUOTE]
Oh I was. At the time I started messaging them they were between 350 and 450 on eBay and we could never come to a price because they wouldn't move off of 500. Been years since they were first posted. There's a pair here in Michigan that's been posted for quite a while now as well but the guy wants $900. He had dropped the price to 800 until yesterday when he raised it back to 850. Probably another battle I'll never win LOL

Really, wow... That's crazy that you live so close.

Maybe she just got tired of holding on to them or whatever she felt inclined to do
oq4vfke65kz69klb3vefahstxsciy8e2pqikni2x&rid=giphy.gif

Back