• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Mars repairs

Tripswitch

Oakley Beginner
Hello all

I have a damaged pair of Oakley Mars sunglasses, of which I am rather fond. I cannot get them repaired here in South Africa and so was wondering of there is somewhere in the US that would be able to assist please. Any suggestion? I have uploaded two pics showing the damaged section.

Thank you in advance.

Mars pic 1.jpg

Mars pic 2.jpg

ah yes. I knew I should have stopped after my, err, 2nd drink? :D

That's going to be tricky. I'll see what I can do... if all else fails you're lucky that I have a spare orbital lying around my place. You're also lucky that I'm in Australia....

ah yes. I knew I should have stopped after my, err, 2nd drink? :D

That's going to be tricky. I'll see what I can do... if all else fails you're lucky that I have a spare orbital lying around my place. You're also lucky that I'm in Australia....
Fistly, thank you very much for the reply.

Secondly, I suspect that I am even luckier since I have family in Sydney who also happen to be arriving tomorrow for a two week visit. I can send the glasses back with them to forward onto you, along with payment. I am very chuffed, thank you once again!

Fistly, thank you very much for the reply.

Secondly, I suspect that I am even luckier since I have family in Sydney who also happen to be arriving tomorrow for a two week visit. I can send the glasses back with them to forward onto you, along with payment. I am very chuffed, thank you once again!

Don't you just love coincidences :)

Btw you may want to consider making the most of the shipping and send in any other pairs that need servicing or restoring. Details on X Metal Workshop

Last edited:
Can you give me an address for shipping purposes and confirm the cost of the repair too please? I have a pair of E-wires that I will be sending for a bit of refurbishment - nothing broken, just need sprucing up.

Some people can weld titanium, you can ask locally? Altough I don't know X metal's specifics on welding possibilities

Latest Posts

Back