• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Mars

Thanks Brip I thought it was a sales tactic by the seller but now that you say that it makes perfect sense.
X-Man do you know if she is a member on the forum or is there a way to contact her direct? I have tried this process in the past and everytime I put a telephone number or e-mail address into a Ebay message it automatically blocks it. I am interested in getting a Mars Crater next.

There's a way around the email thing in ebay. I just tell people that my gmail is joe.snuffy. They figure out that I'm saying my email is joe.snuffy@gmail.com You may actually even be able to include the @ symbol.

I bought mine because they were labeled as "Last One" or something like that and I've been watching them for awhile but now I see they have posted more.
I think it was the "last one" of that listing (seller lists 2 at a time). It does not take into account future listings that seller may post. I wouldn't blame the seller either as it is probably an ebay generated thing (although this is more of a guess). If you look at the craters now, it says the same thing.

Would be interested myself, but also in Canada so am out of luck. There is also other pairs I'd want before mars (as they likely wouldn't fit me well). But once this seller runs out you have to think a pair in this condition would become harder to find and more pricey, so if they shipped to Canada it would be get a pair while I know I can kinda thing.

Just bought a pair myself from this seller. Glasses are flawless and shipped really fast. Mars are a lot smaller than I thought, either that or I have a really big head.

Na mars are pretty small. I wear juliets most of the time and they are very comfortable on me, but mars are pretty tight compared to juliets. They are definitely on the smaller side as far as xmetal's

Latest Posts

Back