• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Mechanism Military Tactical Field Gear Herb Camo RARE new

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Hello, my name is Special Commander Phillipe. I am setting up an elite force of highly skilled infantry and we are in desperate need of 31 tactical backpacks. 31 precisely- no more, no less. This will ensure we are well equipped for our next top-secret mission overseas. Are you willing to help us and be part of an initiative that will ensure peace & freedom of our lands, for generations to come?

Please respond and relieve our desperate need for 31 tactical backpacks. Of course, your service & loyalty to our mission will be paid handsomely.

Sincerely,
Special Commander Phillipe.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Hello, my name is Special Commander Phillipe. I am setting up an elite force of highly skilled infantry and we are in desperate need of 31 tactical backpacks. 31 precisely- no more, no less. This will ensure we are well equipped for our next top-secret mission overseas. Are you willing to help us and be part of an initiative that will ensure peace & freedom of our lands, for generations to come?

Please respond and relieve our desperate need for 31 tactical backpacks. Of course, your service & loyalty to our mission will be paid handsomely.

Sincerely,
Special Commander Phillipe.
@OakleyBoss almost makes me want to lock my threads with these jokers. Please delete. No usefulness to anything posted . Keep your spam on someone else’s thread.

Let’s keep it clean guys

Oh come on, where's your sense of humour? Everyone can use a joke now and then. Sheesh pal. Call this fair deal for when you shipped me all the wrong rubber parts two summers ago. I was nice enough to even send back the stuff I didn't need. You're welcome.

Username Hidden said:
Oh come on, where's your sense of humour? Everyone can use a joke now and then. Sheesh pal. Call this fair deal for when you shipped me all the wrong rubber parts two summers ago. I was nice enough to even send back the stuff I didn't need. You're welcome.
as I said. Let’s keep it professional. If it were your thread, I’m sure you wouldn’t want someone to trash it.

Happy to send you the $$ for shipping . Just let me know.

It's all good man. Just trying to have a laugh like most users of this forum tend to do. No need to re-pay me for anything. A kind gesture doesn't need repayment. 👍

All the best with your sale. Didn't mean to offend or cause you any stress. Have yourself a good evening.

Username Hidden said:
It's all good man. Just trying to have a laugh like most users of this forum tend to do. No need to re-pay me for anything. A kind gesture doesn't need repayment. 👍

All the best with your sale. Didn't mean to offend or cause you any stress. Have yourself a good evening.
All good. Impossible to read through messages on the internet. Most folks here are nice. But I’ll be honest, there are a few rotten eggs, and I’d prefer to just block those out. Not worth my time for discussions.

I do recall our deal. Didn’t realize that was you till chatting now lol 😆

bump!!!

bump!!!

Bump!!!$

bump!!!!