• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Megatower shelves and lighting

Rbuchanan25

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Just purchased this display case yesterday. Been looking for awhile but very few in the area. It doesn’t have shelves and I’ll have some cut but don’t know the exact dimensions. I’d like them cut to manufactures specs if anyone can help me out with the size. Also, it has fluorescent lighting and I’ll probably upgrade to LED in the future but what type of bulbs is everyone using? Appreciate any help!

View attachment 947970

How much did you pay for it in that condition? Luckily my 3.0 was already replaced with LED by the member that i bought them from. I think i saw somebody post LED lighting for these last year on the exchange section

Post some pics of it. There was a post here a while ago that had the dimensions of some shelves but I cant remember what case they were for.

If your case is a 3.0 style megatower and you have your heart set on LED, just go with ballast bypass bulbs. If not then I would plan on replacing the ballasts as well. The original ballasts that came in those towers dont appear to play well with LED tubes if you get the plug and play LED versions. You'll need to do a little bit of wiring for either scenario though.

Back