• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley messed up my order....🙄

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey O-Fam,
I ordered 3 sets of what were supposed to be slate colored Radar EV earsocks and just opened he box (which was labeled as Radar EV Sock Kits) and found that they are slate colored Radar earsocks. I just got off the phone with Oakley and basically they told me they couldn’t do anything for me. I’m hoping that there is someone here who could use them rather than go through the headache of returning them. If someone wants to trade earsocks, let me know. If not, I’m looking for $old for all 3 and I’ll cover shipping. I’d be loosing a little, but it is what it is at this point.

7F9013EA-07A5-4C19-9BE2-04ECC6301D32.jpeg

9560651A-FA42-4314-8A71-A21F7BD12306.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Sorry to hear that bro, how they manage to 🤬up such a simple order is anyone's guess 🙄

My guess is its Lux doing it.

Username Hidden said:
Sorry to hear that bro, how they manage to 🤬up such a simple order is anyone's guess 🙄
Dude I’m wondering the same thing. I attached pictures to show the customer service agent that I wasn’t trying to get something for free and she told me they couldn’t send replacement sock kits of any color to fix the mistake.

On my last order from Lux/Oakley they double charged my credit card and it took 2 phone calls and 5 emails took get my money back. No sorry, discount offer or any other form of making the customer happy.

That’s some bullshit. I’d call someone else at customer service and complain again! That’s horrible to think they’d sell you a product, screw up, and then tell you to kick rocks

Username Hidden said:
My guess is its Lux doing it.
Definitely Lux.
I ordered an SI patch and received Costa Sunglasses 🤷

Username Hidden said:
…she told me they couldn’t send replacement sock kits of any color to fix the mistake.
VERY poorly handled, though not entirely unexpected, and exactly why I don’t deal with Lux.
”Old School” would comp you the Radars and send new EVs for your trouble.
:mad-35:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back