• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Metal - what model ?

Look this pics, The more diference Is The end OF The arms but you can see more, the nose bridge, the O's, inside the arms, the acrew of the lenses, the rubbers, uffff all is different loll

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Thanks for all ... i think this is diferent model . But this is fake Oakley ... my only cost is two replacement lenses for Romeo 2 ordered from Revant optics .

They are too thick in certain places- mainly the inside of the arm hinge area. The arm rubbers are also ill fitting and the o icons don't seat correctly. Plus it is not a standard colourway for the R2.

Thanks for clarification on what you were looking at. Colorway is difficult to rule out because there are aftermarket lenses and custom cuts, but with everything together I think it would be a safe assumption.

Look this pics, The more diference Is The end OF The arms but you can see more, the nose bridge, the O's, inside the arms, the acrew of the lenses, the rubbers, uffff all is different loll

View attachment 259848 View attachment 259849 View attachment 259850 View attachment 259851

Thanks for the picture Fernando. I was actually looking at a pair of R2 that I have while looking at his pictures. They were very similar except for the flared earstems, the "O" looks different, and the area of the hinge where the earstem meets the orbital looks slightly different. It's hard to tell from the pictures though.

Thanks for the clarification.

Latest Posts

Back