• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley Metalworks Carbon Fiber Money Clip #75 of 500

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Just depends on who you are and who you know.

??? Not sure I follow.....

Some people reacted to this post.
About time you showed up Joe.

Sorry I've been busy as I'm working on moving to Houston! :) So PM me and let me know who you are, CarGuy :)

Price lowered $50 :) Thanks!

Username Hidden said:
??? Not sure I follow.....

Some of "premium members" or so called " oakley experts" tend to over step their boundaries. They feel because their name follows under one of those categories they can comment whatever they want to whom ever they want. But call them out on it and all of a sudden your the bad guy. It's only that 1% on this forum. Everyone else is awesome and I'll buy them a drink and share oakley stories any time.

Trade for a juliet plasma emerald?
Thanks

Hi Rubyskull! PM me....would need to know condition of Juliet Plasma Emerald...send me a message with condition and pics. I pretty much only add things to the Museum that are truly in A1 Mint Condition and are First Generation.

Username Hidden said:
Hi Rubyskull! PM me....would need to know condition of Juliet Plasma Emerald...send me a message with condition and pics. I pretty much only add things to the Museum that are truly in A1 Mint Condition and are First Generation.

Hmmmm? I think we may need to be seeing some pics of the museum soon ;)

Welcome to the forum.

Username Hidden said:
Hey
I have a sale thread under xmetal exchange
Take a look please
Maybe i can add some stuff to complete
Lmk
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.