• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley microfiber bag for Romeo 1 size?

Mthebull

Oakley Expert
Okay guys & gals, I recently purchased a pair of Romeo 1s that didn't come with microfiber bag? I had one from an old pair if frames that were stolen but it was too small for my Romeos. I thought they were one size fits all but apparently not! So my question is does oakley make an xl bag or is the large the biggest? Does anyone know the dimensions to the large bag? I did a search and couldn't find anything with dimensions. I'm trying to get a bag and soft vault and saw some bags on amazon listed as large but with no measurements either.Thanks in advance.

smaller bags vary from 6" to 6.5" long and are about 3" wide

larger bags are about 7" long x 3.5" wide; some large bags can be a little longer - like the Elite bags, for example. I also have some random ones that are a little bigger.

The next step up from that is a big step AFAIK, for goggles and stuff.

The soft case for the R1, like most X-Metals would be the larger, about 7.5" instead of the smaller/shorter 6.75" or so, so that matters too!

The R1 measures about 6 7/8" tip to tip - it fits nicely in the large bag (and larger soft case), inside of the drawstring at that. Also keep in mind that the bag is not elastic, bit does expand a bit, so the dimensions are not exactly linear.

Latest Posts

Back