• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Mini-me

8J8

Oakley Expert
my wife, kids and I were leaving for the grocery store this morning when my 4 year old stops me and says its bright outside and he needed to go get his sunglasses. He proceeds to go back in the house and grab his black with blue iridium XS fives and comes back. I put him in his car seat and he carefully pulls them out of the soft vault and micro bag and puts them on, while telling my wife he can only touch the black part (stems). Apparently the glasses interrupted his DVD watching in the car so he told us he was going to slide them down his nose so he could see better. We finally get to the store and he says he has to put them back in the case so they don't get scratched. He puts them back in the micro bag (lenses now covered in finger prints) and zips them back in his vault and says thanks for the case, daddy. We are absolutely dying laughing at this whole process.

Who out there has Oakley'd their kids or whole family? Be it intentional or not, who else has a funny story of their Oakley mini-me?

If I tried to get my son on Oaks, he will drool all over them.
20141103_142356.jpg

I can't keep my 2 year olds fingers off the lenses (his or mine...), but he sure loves wearing em! He doesn't like if I don't take mine off IMMEDIATELY inside "Daddy, please take off your glasses...I can't see your eyes" He and my wife each have a couple pairs.
image.jpg

He always wants to try on the ones I'm wearing (I say yes sometimes...)

Last edited:
I am working on my wife. I've got her to only wear Oakley glasses. Wardrobe is in process.

Latest Posts

Back