• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Mini-me

He's a little older than when this pic was taken. He likes it when i put them on him, but yanks them off his face after a couple seconds. Maybe when he's a few years older.

10695035414_69ab378324_c.jpg

He's a little older than when this pic was taken. He likes it when i put them on him, but yanks them off his face after a couple seconds. Maybe when he's a few years older.

10695035414_69ab378324_c.jpg
Your lucky he only yanks them off. My son puts enuf pounds per square inch to snap them, he leaves dents on my hands even.

well I dont have a kid yet, but I'm sure I will oakly-fy them. My girlfriend, however is a different story. she didnt care about oakley until she met me. Now she loves them. Has bathroom sink backpack, several pairs of shades, other backpacks, duffel/luggage, clothes, sandals, beanies, other misc items too
DSC02783.JPG

Last edited:
I didn't mean in fertility. The empty case closest to the camera looks like a fired blank round. I realize how that might sound, wasn't trying to comment on his not having a kid.

Back