• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Minute Machine Hand Polished !!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Sold Sold Sold!!

Ladies and Gents ,
What we have here is my Oakley Minute Machine that in its prior life was a Titanium regular band.
the Oakley Employee that had this before me Wanted a polished band so he sent his Black Face Minute machine off to a Jewelry dealer that owed him a favor. The result was Sweet,.. a Polished Minute Machine.
the first of its kind, then Oakley Got the bright idea to polish some......
What Ive done to this watch since ownership , New Battery installed by Oakley corporate, and i replaced every carbon thrust washer on the watch(reason is i saw a flat area on some washers where said jeweler had been a little too happy with his polish wheel) i wanted the watch right. watch has a few scuffs here and there on the band, however it is still in very good shape.
as far as price is concerned?

As far as trades? im open to Oakley watches of equal value, i.e. another minute machine in a color i do not have would Rock! Matter of fact , I need a red face one!!

Oakley Glass wise, of course send ya offers of something close in value and we can go from there.

Would like to have a matte Black pit Boss 1.

NWAer0.th.jpg
mzX0Ah.th.jpg
MbRg3S.th.jpg
D0xg52.th.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
pics? and pm on the trade possible.

o damn... pm...

Does this have all the links?

Cmon now Guys no trades for a red face Minute machine?

I

Last edited:
pm'ed but no answer from u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back