oakleyguy7

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Chicago, IL
Just got this today, Oakley Minute Machine Limited Yellow Dial. Its my first Oakley watch but, I plan to get more in the future. Super excited about this since if you look on Oakley.com you see that its sold out and you can't buy it. Yes its authentic and it is brand new. Gotta love it. Tell me what you guys think about it!

omm1.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

FearGearGarage

Oakley Collector
Cali
oakleyguy7 said:
Just got this today, Oakley Minute Machine Limited Yellow Dial. Its my first Oakley watch but, I plan to get more in the future. Super excited about this since if you look on Oakley.com you see that its sold out and you can't buy it. Yes its authentic and it is brand new. Gotta love it. Tell me what you guys think about it!
I believe that version was a Brazil exclusive, not sold here in the US... Good score!

I have been looking for one... PM me with how to score one! lol

penSPED

Oakley Beginner
These were distributed to select O-Stores. Pretty much just top volume and flagship stores. Even between the stores that did get them, they only got one or two.

dwcfrr74

Oakley Beginner
Did you snag this on Ebay? I was bidding on one on Ebay. If you did. Congrats on that win. AWESOME score.

I love that color combo.

D

romeo

Oakley Beginner
yellow dials must be hot at the moment, there's this Minuit machine, the titanium 12 gauge and the new livestrong timebomb 2 all very cool and all with yellow highlights

penSPED

Oakley Beginner
Nice! My store is really cool too. They all chipped in to get me a red Crankcase for my birthday last year. It is now one of my favorite Oakley pieces.

New Threads