• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Minute Machine Limited Yellow Dial

oakleyguy7

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Chicago, IL
Just got this today, Oakley Minute Machine Limited Yellow Dial. Its my first Oakley watch but, I plan to get more in the future. Super excited about this since if you look on Oakley.com you see that its sold out and you can't buy it. Yes its authentic and it is brand new. Gotta love it. Tell me what you guys think about it!

omm1.jpg

oakleyguy7 said:
Just got this today, Oakley Minute Machine Limited Yellow Dial. Its my first Oakley watch but, I plan to get more in the future. Super excited about this since if you look on Oakley.com you see that its sold out and you can't buy it. Yes its authentic and it is brand new. Gotta love it. Tell me what you guys think about it!

I believe that version was a Brazil exclusive, not sold here in the US... Good score!

I have been looking for one... PM me with how to score one! lol

Did you snag this on Ebay? I was bidding on one on Ebay. If you did. Congrats on that win. AWESOME score.

I love that color combo.

D

yellow dials must be hot at the moment, there's this Minuit machine, the titanium 12 gauge and the new livestrong timebomb 2 all very cool and all with yellow highlights

Back