• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley minute machine real or fake

Joshuajarnigin

Oakley Beginner
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Looking at buying a Oakley minute machine from a private seller they have no paper work just the watch and 2 links it looks legit just would like some expert advice all I have are screen shots and I’m not seeing how to upload them

These are the pictures I have of the watch I’m looking at

6EF071FC-5282-4656-A504-74617A47CCB5.png

BCDC7F65-47C2-458F-BEED-BA5449ADC1CF.png

506FB71E-5CE1-48AF-818E-58045C75CA6C.png

Being a Time tank which is the name of the first generation and Minute Machine the second they usually get a little less than a MM I would try to pick one up for $850-$950 but I see the silver black TT sell for a little more on auction sites... you would be paying top dollar at $1100
The lady is asking $750 so I’m assuming a fair deal btw thanks for the help I’m new to the site

The lady is asking $750 so I’m assuming a fair deal btw thanks for the help I’m new to the site
Sounds fair to me... better grab it before someone else does and welcome... glad to have you aboard... maybe introduce yourself in the intro section and give the forum guidelines a read so all goes smoothly for your stay!

Looking at buying a Oakley minute machine from a private seller they have no paper work just the watch and 2 links it looks legit just would like some expert advice all I have are screen shots and I’m not seeing how to upload them
Do you mean 2 links missing?

Latest Posts

Back