• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley minute machine real or fake

Yeah, the lower screw at the 4 o’clock positions looks stripped out.

Hopefully OP got a good price for this one.
So apparently the original screw was lost and a local jeweler replaced it with a Phillips head screw that’s why it looks chewed up I ended up passing on the watch to many red flags

$750??? I'll buy it! Its just a screw... they can be replaced if you know where to find them. I spotted this listing before you even posted it and considered pulling the trigger on it myself. I really want another MM version though not the TT because the one I have I refurbished into a polished finish and I don't have the funds on hand to sit on it for a flip.

Did the seller refuse to use paypal or meet in person? As long as they will use GS Paypal and ship I would be all over this if I had not already blown my budget all to heck on a couple of recent watch acquisitions.

$750??? I'll buy it! Its just a screw... they can be replaced if you know where to find them. I spotted this listing before you even posted it and considered pulling the trigger on it myself. I really want another MM version though not the TT because the one I have I refurbished into a polished finish and I don't have the funds on hand to sit on it for a flip.

Did the seller refuse to use paypal or meet in person? As long as they will use GS Paypal and ship I would be all over this if I had not already blown my budget all to heck on a couple of recent watch acquisitions.
So I ended up picking up the time tank now I’m on the hunt for one screw and also looking for one of the Oakley soft zipped cases for it if anyone might have any leads please let me know thank you

So I ended up picking up the time tank now I’m on the hunt for one screw and also looking for one of the Oakley soft zipped cases for it if anyone might have any leads please let me know thank you
Might see what @zwc0442 has in his screw stash... The soft cases can be had for $30-$40 on eBay and other sites pretty easy

hey mate, you able to authenticate this one? Vintage Oakley Minute Machine Watch | eBay
That thing is a monstrosity! I saw it come up yesterday and though allot of things look authentic the face plate … something is not right about it. Could be the lighting but not sure… then the white date dial says a new movement was put in with wrong color date wheel. Then either all the links have been robbed off it or someone from Ethiopia wore it…. Was a super easy pass for me…

Back