• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Minute Machine Watch; In Need Of Parts

Mastereh

Oakley Beginner
So I noticed that some screws and washers have fallen off the bracelet of my minute machine watch.

Does anyone know where I could purchase some additional parts for this?

I'm located in the Toronto area.

Thanks.

So I noticed that some screws and washers have fallen off the bracelet of my minute machine watch.

Does anyone know where I could purchase some additional parts for this?

I'm located in the Toronto area.

Thanks.
You'll most likely have to send it in to HQ in MTL... and then they'll say you need a new bracelet ... which is most likely hella expensive ...

I've called Oakley Canada before for replacement parts, and they have been very good about it. Contrary to what is said on these forums, they can (and will) ship you the replacement parts without having to send the watch back in. Just tell them that you prefer to reapply the screws and washers yourself.

They're only Mon - Fri normal business hours. The website has no info. I don't imagine they'll send you the bands only.
I'll give them a call but I wouldn't be keen in taking the bands off the 'faces' for them to fit. Someone suggested I place an add to see if someone has a broken watch and may sell their band (I'll see what Oakley says). Thanks for all your advice mate.

Back