• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where to Find Oakley Minute Machine Parts?

Listen to Steven... He is the guy we all go to for watch questions. If he says send it back I would. Those are not THAT rare that you won't get another opportunity...
I do appreciate the advice and feedback. And yeah they do come up every now and then but they are getting fewer in number everyday so maybe I hang onto it for parts down the road!

Yeah that’s bullish!t they packed it so poorly. How the hell does that even happen?
I'm thinking either they didn't screw the crown all the way back in so it was sticking out or they just got lazy and didn't check to see it was seated well before closing it... At least the seller is working with me and being understanding and willing to make it right in some way.

If you paid around 1k for it I’d say hold on to it... if you paid more then that you’ll have more into it then it’s worth.

I had a similar experience with an MM last year. It was very reasonably priced, When it came I unscrewed the crown to set the correct Time & Date, Off it came in my hand. Needless to say, Swiftly returned for a no argument refund. I reckon they knew of this. I offered to have it back if they got it fixed, Never heard a thing back......
@mjt42 knows a fair bit about these Watches, Might be worth if you could negotiate a partial refund shooting him a message, Especially as it is a rarer colourway.

I had a similar experience with an MM last year. It was very reasonably priced, When it came I unscrewed the crown to set the correct Time & Date, Off it came in my hand. Needless to say, Swiftly returned for a no argument refund. I reckon they knew of this. I offered to have it back if they got it fixed, Never heard a thing back......
@mjt42 knows a fair bit about these Watches, Might be worth if you could negotiate a partial refund shooting him a message, Especially as it is a rarer colourway.
Thank you!

is there any of the stem protruding from the crown? if so, it should unscrew. if it is in anyway stubborn, a watchmaker or jeweller should be able to do this and also retrieve the part of the stem still in the watch.

Back