• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where to Find Oakley Minute Machine Parts?

is there any of the stem protruding from the crown? if so, it should unscrew. if it is in anyway stubborn, a watchmaker or jeweller should be able to do this and also retrieve the part of the stem still in the watch.
No, the stem broke off inside the and bent the area where the spring is as well from what I can see. If it salvageable, do you know which stem I'd need for the Ronda 5040B? I think I may have found one on Esslinger but I don't know for sure if its the right one.

No, the stem broke off inside the and bent the area where the spring is as well from what I can see. If it salvageable, do you know which stem I'd need for the Ronda 5040B? I think I may have found one on Esslinger but I don't know for sure if its the right one.
What a shame. A good watchmaker should be able to help - even if it means drilling and retapping a thread. Sorry, I can't help with which stem you need.

thinking about it, there are plenty of movements available on eBay that have the stem included....

21E2DE56-3E3D-41C2-96C2-8FE4A36053B3.jpeg

From esslinger if you buy the stem by itself. Or as @mjt42 said, if you get a new movement, it comes with a new stem. Either way, the stem has to be cut down to size.

Back