• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley Minute Machine.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hay everyone!

Sooooo, I have come to the decision to sell my Red faced Minute Machine watch. It's in amazing condition! Has some very slight marks on it which I have tried my best to picture (to be honest, I'm only mentioning these as I want to be completely honest). You can kinda see them but that's how small/unnoticeable they are. The glass has no marks at all!

I've had it a few years now but only worn it a handful of times. They previous owner only wore it a couple of times as well hence the condition.

It comes with a Oakley Time piece wooden box and also spare links too.

Any other questions then feel free to drop me a message.

looking for £1200 but sensible offers are welcome.

Thanks all!

20211106_151903.jpg

20211106_151402.jpg

20211106_151349.jpg

20211106_151457.jpg

20211106_151517.jpg

20211106_151559.jpg

20211106_151910.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Just a heads up you’ve posted in the Sunglass thread? Maybe posting in the Misc Oakley thread will get more action. That’s where watches are typically posted. Good luck regardless. Nice piece

Username Hidden said:
Just a heads up you’ve posted in the Sunglass thread? Maybe posting in the Misc Oakley thread will get more action. That’s where watches are typically posted. Good luck regardless. Nice piece
Ahhhh sorry 😫! I was looking for ages trying to work out how to sale something and went with it. Apologies. Thanks for the heads up though! I think someone has already moved it for me as I had a "move to a different forum" notification and reason said "moved to correct place" 😳 sorry again. New to this place.
Thanks though mate 😄👍

Pm ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.