• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley minute machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Watch is in very good condition, selling due to reasons beyond my control, not og box box has some rash on the outside, stand will come with it and the book, I am asking 600 o.b.o shipped conus feel free to ask any questions,I am looking for a pair of Troy Lee bones Fuel Cells, may take partial trades on the watch but nothing full price as this is going to pay for Medication for her,Thanks Ray
20160518_140159.jpg
20160518_135416.jpg
20160518_135500.jpg
20160518_135455.jpg
20160518_135447.jpg
20160518_135510.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Just FYI this isn't a 10-194. This has the all silver face of a 10-192 that came with a brown leather band. The 10-194 has a silver face with black sub-dials. Its a good combo though. Do you have the 2 missing links?

Username Hidden said:
Just FYI this isn't a 10-194. This has the all silver face of a 10-192 that came with a brown leather band. The 10-194 has a silver face with black sub-dials. Its a good combo though. Do you have the 2 missing links?

If have had the watch a while, it's always had titanium band as long as I have had it and got it from Yeti, I sold one link, and had been sized once beforehand, this is the same as the one I purchased new through oakley, this style did come with the titanium band, I was going off memory on the model number and yes the 10-194 was incorrect

Username Hidden said:
Exactly,Perfectly said.its a very sweet and rare combo i ve made it myself and its really nice

Username Hidden said:
Exactly,Perfectly said.its a very sweet and rare combo i ve made it myself and its really nice
Here's my situation, my girlfriend has cancer and I am selling off my collection, I don't want to improve just have to, am I far off on the price?

Sorry to hear about your girlfriend. Best of luck with your sale!

Username Hidden said:
Here's my situation, my girlfriend has cancer and I am selling off my collection, I don't want to improve just have to, am I far off on the price?
Sorry to hear that man.My best wishes for her recovery.I think u are good on the price since u have an OBO option as well.;)

If this came with the Ti band originally, the SKU is 10-078 which is the Silver Edition. I have this exact watch as well.
(Yes I know it's not in the O-Review database).
GLWS, sorry to hear the news of your girlfriend! Hope she pulls thru strong friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.