• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Monster Dog - Amber Black

ajcon200

I should Work at Oakley
uk
Hi. Well I've been searching for a while for the amber bip lens for the monster dog. And now by chance I'm going to have 2 sets show up at virtually the same time. One is going to be as it was sold originally with the polished black frame and matching old style box. The other is going to be a lens kit bnib. Lens only. My quiestion is what frame shall I put this other lens in. Which will it suit best. I have seen it in the Olive green Md frame and it looks amazing. But as my avatar shows I have an olive frame with the emerald lens. I have the opportunity to obtain a frame on its own. Which I will use with the lens. What would work best? Another Olive frame? Pearl? Another polished black, metallic black etc. I mean I have the option of most frames, tribal, night and snow camo, grey, bronze etc. What frame would look best with the amber bip lens apart from the polished black. Regards.

Hi. Well I've been searching for a while for the amber bip lens for the monster dog. And now by chance I'm going to have 2 sets show up at virtually the same time. One is going to be as it was sold originally with the polished black frame and matching old style box. The other is going to be a lens kit bnib. Lens only. My quiestion is what frame shall I put this other lens in. Which will it suit best. I have seen it in the Olive green Md frame and it looks amazing. But as my avatar shows I have an olive frame with the emerald lens. I have the opportunity to obtain a frame on its own. Which I will use with the lens. What would work best? Another Olive frame? Pearl? Another polished black, metallic black etc. I mean I have the option of most frames, tribal, night and snow camo, grey, bronze etc. What frame would look best with the amber bip lens apart from the polished black. Regards.
IMHO- crystal black or grey.

Hmmm. That's a good idea I have one of each. .. . And I could possibly get another of either. Grey is a good shout for sure

Screenshot_2014-05-24-11-43-43_1.jpg

:behindsofa:

Haha. You don't like them? I actually found that pic on the net before I painted my own icons. Mine are these.
IMAG0403.jpg
but. I could get another Olive frame and put the amber bip lens in and have the above and also (stole this pic from @marc2040 ) and have both?
uploadfromtaptalk1419150656243.jpg

Haha. So you didn't like the emerald ones ? Is that why the hiding behind sofa smiley? Ha. Ok. Well. I think the Olive and Amber bip is the way forward anyway. Thanks for your input.

Haha. So you didn't like the emerald ones ? Is that why the hiding behind sofa smiley? Ha. Ok. Well. I think the Olive and Amber bip is the way forward anyway. Thanks for your input.
I just did not like the icons on the top ones. If they yellow icons it would be so rockin!

Haha. Greens my favourite colour so probably taste goes out the window, I'd have lime green gascans if they existed. Haha. Hmmm. Although if I do create an olive and Amber bip I Will take your advice and leave the icons as they are :help: