• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Ahhhh fu**it .. prolly not gonna make any friends with this but whatever ..

May i propose that ..

Dark Translucen / OliveGrey SHOULD READ Dark Translucent Olive / Grey

That Brown Fade / Gold Iridium and Whiskey / Bronze ARE IN FACT the same model ..

That Stealth / Grey is actually just Matte Black / Grey ..

And that, blasphemous as it may seem, Black Fade / Black-Clear Gradient doesn't actually exist ..

By all means fellas .. prove me wrong ..

(i guess that means photos of labelled boxes??)

Ahhhh fu**it .. prolly not gonna make any friends with this but whatever ..

May i propose that ..

Dark Translucen / OliveGrey SHOULD READ Dark Translucent Olive / Grey

That Brown Fade / Gold Iridium and Whiskey / Bronze ARE IN FACT the same model ..

That Stealth / Grey is actually just Matte Black / Grey ..

And that, blasphemous as it may seem, Black Fade / Black-Clear Gradient doesn't actually exist ..

By all means fellas .. prove me wrong ..

(i guess that means photos of labelled boxes??)

Stealth is not the same as Matte Black. It is very different. If has a glittery effect for lack of a better term. Different SKUs as well.

Brown Fade and Whisky are different. Dann on the O Review on his personal collections page has pics of both.

Stealth is not the same as Matte Black. It is very different. If has a glittery effect for lack of a better term. Different SKUs as well.

Brown Fade and Whisky are different. Dann on the O Review on his personal collections page has pics of both.
Excellence man .. thanksfor posting that then !! Ok guess i gottago over there and line up to see the goods then 😁👍

Hey guys,
Long time lurker on the pages. I've got a pair of Monster Dogs that I've had for years. They were a groomsman gift for a wedding back in the day. I know they are real because I went with him to buy all the guy's glasses. I no longer have the box, nor the bag they came in as I had other hard cases for my glasses at the time. What I'm looking to know is what color way/color combo are they? and what are they worth?

Frames are a translucent grey and the lenses are similar. I'll try and upload a picture

Thanks everyone for all your help and knowledge!

-Laz
20210809_194922.jpg

Hey guys,
Long time lurker on the pages. I've got a pair of Monster Dogs that I've had for years. They were a groomsman gift for a wedding back in the day. I know they are real because I went with him to buy all the guy's glasses. I no longer have the box, nor the bag they came in as I had other hard cases for my glasses at the time. What I'm looking to know is what color way/color combo are they? and what are they worth?

Frames are a translucent grey and the lenses are similar. I'll try and upload a picture

Thanks everyone for all your help and knowledge!

-Laz
View attachment 889632

Back