• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Moon - replacement parts and options

Harold of the rocks

Oakley Enthusiast
Hi all,
I'm searching for an option to pimp my Moon.

It needs new ear socks and in best case a pair of new lenses.
Also, to have an additional pair of nose pads won't be wrong.

I searched the web (walleva, revant, ...) for replacement solutions, but w/o any success.

Could anyone help?
Thx.

Your thinking Mars, not Moon Frank. Not sure if the parts interchange. Best be careful with that pair, quite fragile and any bending of the frame could result in a snap

As far as I'm aware GRF....no, they're not interchangeable: I had that thought many 'moons' ago.....................

Your thinking Mars, not Moon Frank. Not sure if the parts interchange. Best be careful with that pair, quite fragile and any bending of the frame could result in a snap
You're totally right, they offer parts for Mars!

I also read about the fragility of the frame and realized the post of the guy who's asking how to glue his frame.
This may bring me to the point to replace the socks and pads only! In here's a lot of advice on how to slip of socks very easily.
Good hint, I think of leaving the lenses, because of the risk of breaking the frame. Thx GRFMotorsports.

The sox are quite long and I haven't seen a comparable length yet.

The lens is the same fit to Mars
Oh nice, rarely seen Oak Moon. The lens is the same fit to Mars. But sorry, we don't have any rubber or other parts for this frame.
Thanks for your confirmation. But as more as I read about the weak frame, the more I turn into a puss.
I guess I'll decide for a nice tint of Mars lenses and wait to become brave again. Otherwise I'll use it for a Mars.

Back