• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley MSK3 vs N95 vs N100 vs KN95 vs KF94 vs UVMask Lite Review

Same! I do trim some of the excess material on the front edge of the Honeywell filter to make the filter to make it fit better. However, I use the O-reusable filter at the front of the mask... then the honeywell as the mid layer and the Oakley disposable as a layer to help the honeywell fit better. Seems great so far.

Same! I do trim some of the excess material on the front edge of the Honeywell filter to make the filter to make it fit better. However, I use the O-reusable filter at the front of the mask... then the honeywell as the mid layer and the Oakley disposable as a layer to help the honeywell fit better. Seems great so far.
Can you show how you have the differnt layers in the MSK3?
Can you show how you have multiple filters in the MSK3?

Back