• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley MVP Collection……

Received the MVP manorburn in the mail. To my dismay it was the right glasses and plain packaging. Black bag no MVP box. So sending them back and re-ordering to see if I get the next one with the correct packaging.

So received the reorder of the MVP Manorburn. Of course it came the same way no MVP sleeve and no MVP bag .. I was on the phone for about 45 minutes with a supervisor. I started out nice and then got really pissed .. basically she would not help me.. everything was we can’t do this.. well this is false advertising on your part .. I want what is pictured and what I paid for. Basically my only recourse is to return them. I call bullshit.

So I just ordered another pair. A long shot but wondering maybe it is just HOW it was ordered at the store. I see them on Ebay with the bag and sleeve so makes me wonder what is happening. I guess I will find out in about 4 to 5 days.

When I ordered last night I could not get it to pay and confirm then I was able to pay and confirm. I get 2 emails today saying your orders have shipped. I guess I ordered 2 more. Hopefully one out of 2 I get will be complete. Plus I have my reorder pair from the store. I will be sending 2 back.

When I ordered last night I could not get it to pay and confirm then I was able to pay and confirm. I get 2 emails today saying your orders have shipped. I guess I ordered 2 more. Hopefully one out of 2 I get will be complete. Plus I have my reorder pair from the store. I will be sending 2 back.
Man, I sure hope you get at least one of them with the correct packaging. You’ve gone through a bit of hell on this transaction. It probably doesn’t make you feel better, but I got mine directly from the website with the MVP box and bag about a month ago. So, at least they are able to supply the correct packaging.

Man, I sure hope you get at least one of them with the correct packaging. You’ve gone through a bit of hell on this transaction. It probably doesn’t make you feel better, but I got mine directly from the website with the MVP box and bag about a month ago. So, at least they are able to supply the correct packaging.
Me too. The Lux/Oakley employees some of them just do not understand or comprehend that US collectors want to get the correct box and packaging when buying their Oakley products.

So I bought one direct from Oakley.com and it came complete.. so gonna return the other pair ..

AD9FBD1D-BD8D-4F21-B02C-5285B982AA41.jpeg

Back