OakleyBoss

Staff member
Administrator
USA
Oakley MVP is Oakley’s Loyalty Program where you can earn rewards, but is it worth it?

This is a consolidated guide to the Oakley MVP program and updates.

What is Oakley MVP?

Oakley has released their loyalty program to the masses – branded as “Oakley MVP”, it appears to be an evolution of the Type O Program, which has now primarily been decommissioned based on user reports.

The program provides four primary benefits summarized here, then we’ll dive into each within this post so you can find out if they’re worth it for you!

Replacement ProtectionMember Only OffersPriority Access to Products & EventsExclusive Experiences

oakley-mvp-png.png
Oakley MVP Welcome Message

Replacement Protection

Oakley is appealing to the

[url=https://www.oakleyforum.com/guides/oakley-mvp-loyalty-program/]Continue reading...

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

Attachments

Last edited:

NoFair

Oakley Expert
My favorite is the 50% off a new pair if you damage them within the first year with your receipt. What happened to the 1 year replacement warranty with receipt? or 2 years when registered?
Or the old "If you have all the parts you get a new replacement pair free" like in the nineties...

QLR1

The Big Shield King
TX
My favorite is the 50% off a new pair if you damage them within the first year with your receipt. What happened to the 1 year replacement warranty with receipt? or 2 years when registered?
I was thinking of stuff that wasn't covered under warranty. Maybe that's what that is... I would hope they aren't killing the warranty for that.

Sent from Q's S8+

QLR1

The Big Shield King
TX
Luxomatic fail. Can't sign in.

Sent from Q's S8+

New Threads