• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Nope- that was USA based. Lux IT is in India.

So it's business hours for them then. Even better!
Somehow I doubt they have their Rapid Response team on it (provided they even have one). Willing to bet their incident managers and problem managers have no idea what's going on... Again if they even have them.

I can see it now:
-"so have you guys tested the MVP site prior to production rollout?"
-" testing? We don't need no stinking testing!"
8/28 : Kaboom!

Not surprised-I work for a Fortune 200 company that is vitally dependent on it's IT (more than a company like Lux) and we haven't tested any of our software pre rollout in about 15 years. I believe I have an internal memo somewhere that actually calls testing "unproductive". Which is funny when we lose a day or two to crashes after a rollout. That they don't tell us about BTW, we just suddenly can't use ****.

Not surprised-I work for a Fortune 200 company that is vitally dependent on it's IT (more than a company like Lux) and we haven't tested any of our software pre rollout in about 15 years. I believe I have an internal memo somewhere that actually calls testing "unproductive". Which is funny when we lose a day or two to crashes after a rollout. That they don't tell us about BTW, we just suddenly can't use ****.

Ah the joy of IT rollout with barely any UAT...

Yup. Being in IT I have unfortunately seen this a bit.

I got the email.. unable to log in from the link

EDIT

Turns out I'm already logged in..
But I'm not seeing anything different.

What am I missing guy's ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back