• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Oakley MVP is Oakley’s Loyalty Program, where you can earn rewards, but is it worth it? Find out how to unlock maximum value with the MVP Program.

What is Oakley MVP?

Oakley MVP is the brand’s loyalty program that is open to the public. This program is an evolution of the more reclusive Type O Program which previously existed.

The MVP program provides four primary benefits that we’ve summarized below. Plus, we’ll explore each benefit to find out how you can unlock value from Oakley MVP!

MVP Key Benefits:

Replacement Protection – 50% off the original price of your sunglasses when you replace them within 1 year

Member Only Offers – Exclusive email offers for sales delivered to your inbox

Priority Access to Products & Events – Find out first about what’s next from Oakley including new...

Continue reading...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 8.11.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 8.11.53 PM.png
    443.5 KB · Views: 4,050
  • oakley-mvp-png.png
    oakley-mvp-png.png
    187.3 KB · Views: 303
  • Oakley-MVP-Program-1024x467.png
    Oakley-MVP-Program-1024x467.png
    26.4 KB · Views: 143
  • Oakley-MVP-Program-1024x467.png
    Oakley-MVP-Program-1024x467.png
    26.4 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
My favorite is the 50% off a new pair if you damage them within the first year with your receipt. What happened to the 1 year replacement warranty with receipt? or 2 years when registered?

Or the old "If you have all the parts you get a new replacement pair free" like in the nineties...

My favorite is the 50% off a new pair if you damage them within the first year with your receipt. What happened to the 1 year replacement warranty with receipt? or 2 years when registered?
I was thinking of stuff that wasn't covered under warranty. Maybe that's what that is... I would hope they aren't killing the warranty for that.

Sent from Q's S8+

Latest Posts

Back