• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley "NEW with tags" Ichiro Juliet X-metal/slate "ICHIRO 51" Signature

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Price?

Some people reacted to this post.
ALL Juliet X-metal/slate "ICHIRO 51" have a serial number! That's not true for any other edition of Ichiro.

This would be one hell of an inaccurate statement 🙄

the emerald slate ichiro has no serial number

Username Hidden said:
the emerald slate ichiro has no serial number

Actually true to a point, the Japan release came with serials, the US release did not

They saturated the Japanese market with Ichiro sunglasses BUT NOT the fifth edition X-metal/slate "ICHIRO 51" Very limited edition!

My Emerald pair has a serial

image.jpg

Username Hidden said:
They saturated the Japanese market with Ichiro sunglasses BUT NOT the fifth edition X-metal/slate "ICHIRO 51" Very limited edition!
Actually yes depending on how you look at it, it’s the second in production totals albeit slightly more then 1000 of you count the 0000 serials and replacements. 4th in line if you count the “limited edition” one of which is not really a Ichiro pair and the other is just the special release of the Polished blue. Both of those numbered to 51. 1st is the Holy Grail for most collections.

Username Hidden said:
Last time you said that to me, you ended up giving me a free online prostate exam. 🤔
Where do I sign up?

Username Hidden said:
Not rare?

Status
Not open for further replies.