• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley New York Questions

So order of importance of NYC stores is:

SoHo - this is where they had the Special Collectors' Event in February 2015.
Fifth Ave - New store and gigantic, never been
Times Square - Most expensive real estate in Times Square when it was built, approximately $1400 per square foot monthly.

Vaults are Vaults, no need to hit a NY one if you've been to your local ones.
5th Ave. Not gigantic by any means at all. It's probably double the size of the TS Store. Maaaaaybe 2.5X

I saw a store in Florida that could fit the TS Store, the 5th Ave store and the Soho store easily and still have room. Crazy

5th Ave. Not gigantic by any means at all. It's probably double the size of the TS Store. Maaaaaybe 2.5X

I saw a store in Florida that could fit the TS Store, the 5th Ave store and the Soho store easily and still have room. Crazy

Ah. I heard it was huge but have not been. Doesn't hold anything for me in particular. 2x is about what SoHo is I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah. I heard it was huge but have not been. Doesn't hold anything for me in particular. 2x is about what SoHo is I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah the store is probably about 20-30 feet wide and stretches back maybe 100-200 feet. It's kinda underwhelming when you expect it to have way more square footage

Yeah the store is probably about 20-30 feet wide and stretches back maybe 100-200 feet. It's kinda underwhelming when you expect it to have way more square footage

When it's plastered with average apparel and boring glasses, they're all underwhelming. I walk out of O-stores deflated...

But SoHo is cool, they had Pendleton artwork on the walls and cool stuff like that.

TS store is small but I had a very positive experience in it when i visited last year. They ran out of Liberty shirts in my size. I spoke to 2 reps and they said there were none left, even in the back. Finally talked to another rep after he noticed i was rocking head to toe Oakley stuff and he brought out one he had stashed in the back. Also, gave me a free read white and grey eagle cleaning cloth.

So there are only 2 left in NY? No Soho?

Also, I like to visit the Vaults first for some cool destination tees. Like in Vegas

Back