• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Noob,hope I Did Good!

toaffer

Oakley Beginner
Scotland UK
Hello there,bought my first pair of Oakleys after wanting a pair for years. I bit the bullet and bought these polarized ones on ebay and being a noob & being a bit compulsive I was just hoping if anyone knew the model or name of these? hoping to gain some knowledge & advice on how to maintain them and find out good places to buy parts etc as these come with a cloth but no case so thats the first thing I need for them,here are the ones I have bought many thanks in advance,toaffer.
_1CAWLJXWN_zps2fa42b5a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the prompt reply,sorry for the poor pic it is the best photo I have ATM I have been after Gas Cans or Batwolfs on ebay but just too far out my price range so ended up with these.are they quite an old model?

Will see if they are keepers when they arrive,tried to own a pair of Oakleys last year & loved the look of the square wire 2.0 but just too small for my dome head so had to re-sell them hence going for something a bit chunkier....... Just hope I don't get the bug and start a collection. ;-)

Paid £47 ($79) for them and the the seller stated they cost £140 ($235) brand new,so does this seem an ok price for them as they stand now considering they are polarized? I know it depends on condition of coarse but they have'nt arrived yet. Also can anyone tell me what the original case was likely to have been? many thanks

Latest Posts

Back