• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Noob,hope I Did Good!

Will see if they are keepers when they arrive,tried to own a pair of Oakleys last year & loved the look of the square wire 2.0 but just too small for my dome head so had to re-sell them hence going for something a bit chunkier....... Just hope I don't get the bug and start a collection. ;-)
Oh you have the bug. I assure you, You have the bug.

Welcome to the forum, man. How well you did really depends on if you are happy with them. Here is Oakley's original listing. They originally came with a Torpedo case according to the listing. Congrats on your first Oakleys. Take care!

Oakley Polarized TANGENT | Official Oakley Store
Well I'll find out soon enough when they arrive ;) thanks for the listing link BTW ....can I ask what size case would be good for these and if it was the aluminum case? just want them as they originally were and will also be good if I want to sell them for another pair,many thanks!

Very underrated pair in my opinion. They fit similar to the fives squared, slightly bigger.
Glad you are a liker of them ! gives me some confidence as far as liking them goes as from looking a members Oakleys on here I need to shell out some serious coin to get some kudos lol. They seem quite rare? did some diggin' and very few on ebay (uk) and tangent in search bar throws up prescription glasses frames of a totally different design!

Well I'll find out soon enough when they arrive ;) thanks for the listing link BTW ....can I ask what size case would be good for these and if it was the aluminum case? just want them as they originally were and will also be good if I want to sell them for another pair,many thanks!
Here is another link to the sunglasses on Amazon. It has a picture of the case that came with them. I think it is a large carbon fiber torpedo case. I would imagine they pop up in the exchange from time to time.

Oakley TANGENT Black/Grey Marble(oz): Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Outdoors

Here is another link to the sunglasses on Amazon. It has a picture of the case that came with them. I think it is a large carbon fiber torpedo case. I would imagine they pop up in the exchange from time to time.

Oakley TANGENT Black/Grey Marble(oz): Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Outdoors
Thats ideal Ralph thanks! nice close up shots of the shades also :biggrin: I'm currently watching the same case on ebay,think I'll take a punt so heres hopin I get it for a decent price.

[Removed Link]
Thanks & all that but I have no interest in fakes! is this a test or something?....I mean punting fakes on an Oakley forum :eek: had a pair of fake Raybans years ago and there was no difference in wearing them & going naked so never again. <<< this was a response to a members post & removed link by the moderators punting fakes WTF!

Last edited:
Tangents have just arrived and appear to be mint! Very happy with them!!! They came with a brown striped Oakley cleaning bag so will get the carbon case for them asap,sure the seller on ebay was bidding me up so found some for sale for £16.50 ($27) anyone know of them going cheaper let me know;). The wife was not interested in these at all thinking I was wasting my money untill,she saw,she felt,she wore them! Downside is....she suits them better than me,anyways just out of interest........can anyone advise on what hard case came with crosshair 2.0's with chrome frame black iridium lenses? :biggrin:.............

Latest Posts

Back