• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Not Including SKU Number On Warranty Frames? WTF?

Wow......what a bunch of haters....I was told this site was helpful at one point a long time ago and now...its full of hating premadonnas..... ....sometimes you just got to figure things out on your own I suppose, good luck smart guys!! :)

CoMe On ShAyNo.... Bro.... We all like the fact you love your Oakleys, that's why we are all here. Just save your fits of rage for something a little more deserving boss. Shayno just got a new pair of Oaks, well kinda new, and he's mad... Post up some pics of Shaynos collection and feel the love bro! Everyone love pics eh?

Lets fix this, Welcome to the forum bro! throw up some pics of your collection cause i know many people here will appreciate vintage pairs and vintage grips with box.

I have a question. What was wrong with the glasses that you sent them in for repair? Were the frames damaged? Or were the lenses not functioning as they should?

Based on my experience generally everyone here is helpful. Not because nobody seconded the rant doesnt mean we are haters. What people to do not enjoy reading is tons of ranting as if their problems were not resolved in the first place.
And if you wish to learn start with learning to listen.

Wow......what a bunch of haters....I was told this site was helpful at one point a long time ago and now...its full of hating premadonnas..... ....sometimes you just got to figure things out on your own I suppose, good luck smart guys!! :)
You spelled primadonna wrong bro.

Latest Posts

Back