• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley now on GovX site

pistolpetefan23

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
GovX is a site created by the founder of US Standard Issue (now Oakley SI) Marc Van Buskirk that offers discounts on a large number of brands and products to military and government members. They now carry Oakley products as well, at a discount. Though not quite as discounted as the SI site. It's mostly limited to actual SI stuff, not any of the off-duty or accessories on SI. I'm not sure if their membership is more open than SI, but they do include more government departments (DOD, IRS, FBI, NASA, DEA, ATF) plus military (active and retired), Police, and fire/EMS/first responders. Perhaps some people here can get access to it that couldn't under the rules of SI.

Military & Government Discounts on 250+ Brands | GovX

I'm hoping their selection will expand in the future. GovX also has some partner sites that sell Oakleys for a discount. I've bought from AFeyewear in the past. It's similar to govx in that you have to be military, fire, police, or first responders to join but if you connect thru govx, you don't have to go through the application process. They also have a larger selection of styles.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back