• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley NYC/Miami Collectors Events - 2/15 Info and Picture Thread

Hi @Wicked !!! I just moved from Austin, TX to Houston, TX, and the Museum will be officially opened in a few years. It will have thousands of Sunglasses, with the largest part of the Museum is Oakley. Currently I started photographing them and started a FB page at facebook.com/royallionmuseum and I will be getting my Photography Studio set back in a few weeks to keep adding more. I have so many to go!!!! @Dallas O Hog and I are going to be having an Oakley Meet next year here in Houston also that will be a Fantastic Meet Up!

Last edited:
Hi @Wicked !!! I just moved from Austin, TX to Houston, TX, and the Museum will be officially opened in a few years. It will have thousands of Sunglasses, with the largest part of the Museum is Oakley. Currently I started photographing them and started a FB page at facebook.com/royallionmuseum and I will be getting my Photography Studio set back in a few weeks to keep adding more. I have so many to go!!!! @Dallas O Hog and I are going to be having an Oakley Meet next year here in Houston also that will be a Fantastic Meet Up!

I want a pass. Open it up...

Latest Posts

Back