• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley o frame h20 googles

Weestenosis

Oakley Expert
I encounter this googles. I have no idea what googles is this for. Me and family are trying to go for snowboard for the first time. So i have no knowledge about snoboarding... is this pair good for snowboarding??

20180205_151416.png

I encounter this googles. I have no idea what googles is this for. Me and family are trying to go for snowboard for the first time. So i have no knowledge about snoboarding... is this pair good for snowboarding??

View attachment 431051

Does it say MX anywhere on the box? Some of the goggles are for motorcross and not that suitable for snow use.

If you can find newer snow goggles with Prizm rose lenses they are the best general purpose ones out there (A-frame 2.0 for smaller faces, Canopy, Airbrakes, Line Miner etc. for larger)

thanks. but i bought it for $20. brand new. i was searching for this h2o o-frame and could not see any info. but i open the manual paper inside the box, h20 frame is under MX. well i will just try it for snowboarding this weekend. mostly i am not going to do more than 2 hours snowboarding. will just try for the first time.

thanks. but i bought it for $20. brand new. i was searching for this h2o o-frame and could not see any info. but i open the manual paper inside the box, h20 frame is under MX. well i will just try it for snowboarding this weekend. mostly i am not going to do more than 2 hours snowboarding. will just try for the first time.

If it has a double lens it shouldn't fog much if at all (depends on weather and activity etc.) At $20 it's a decent deal anyway ;)

They are Mx Goggles designed for use in water envirement.Think jet ski's...rain,ect..Should work well in the snow since you have anti fog lens.Later on you should get a pair designed for snow"better venting holes in the goggle frame"...20 $ exellent price.Have fun and be carefule on the slopes.

well i used it. due to my wide and flat asian face, there was little fog inside the goggles. i did snowboard for the first time and after about 30-45mins. i surrender. i walked up to the lift and ride down. and i spend so much money for rentals and lift and i got swollen knees from all the falls. that is it for me.

well i used it. due to my wide and flat asian face, there was little fog inside the goggles. i did snowboard for the first time and after about 30-45mins. i surrender. i walked up to the lift and ride down. and i spend so much money for rentals and lift and i got swollen knees from all the falls. that is it for me.

Get an instructor. It takes a while, but once you start getting a bit more skill the learning curve isn't bad at all. Or try skis :D

Back