• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley O Matter Customs

us_Sheikh

Oakley Enthusiast
Hi fellas,

Are there any of you who have done a custom job on their o-matter frames. I have a pair of matte black gascan which I'm thinking to replace with a polished black and paint the matte black one with 'Polished Aluminum'. Would it be possible? Do you guys think it would look good? How can I do it best? I have done a custom before but I've only used Spray Paint and well, it hasn't gone well for me. I don't want to lose out on a perfectly good frame. Would prefer leaving it as is, even my wife hates it when I customize my oakleys with spray-paint, she says they look cheap. Anyway, please let me know thanks a bunch.

Hi fellas,

Are there any of you who have done a custom job on their o-matter frames. I have a pair of matte black gascan which I'm thinking to replace with a polished black and paint the matte black one with 'Polished Aluminum'. Would it be possible? Do you guys think it would look good? How can I do it best? I have done a custom before but I've only used Spray Paint and well, it hasn't gone well for me. I don't want to lose out on a perfectly good frame. Would prefer leaving it as is, even my wife hates it when I customize my oakleys with spray-paint, she says they look cheap. Anyway, please let me know thanks a bunch.

Check drchops website... You will see a lot of o-matter customs.

I used a lot of luck to create these .
image.jpg
But my recommendation would be to use @dr.chop as it a lot less about luck and more about Talent when he does it .

Back