• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley OCP

I've been to OCP stores that had their stash of icons, lenses and such to build stuff on the spot. I think it all depends on the store.

Depends on the store. My limited experience is that the stores I've been to in the SF Bay Area are stocked for the most part to do custom builds whereas the two stores here in the Sacramento Area are not---the stores in Sacramento are also smaller.....I somehow think a company like Oakley should have stores bigger than the Build a Bear and Lego Store next door...but what do I know.

I've been to OCP stores that had their stash of icons, lenses and such to build stuff on the spot. I think it all depends on the store.

i wish i had an OCP to go to where i'm based. bummer. i have to do customization myself, and gut separate pairs for parts each time. damn.

all stores I have been to that are O or vault have it -but not for icons only lens/frame...I have done about 50 this way..u can also find frames that are not on site anymore sometimes...

When i customized my Half Jackets, they just pull the lenses from their general stock. They didn't have a separate inventory of "Custom Only" lenses. They just grabbed a pair of frames that didn't have lenses, pulled out two boxes of lenses that i picked out (Ice and Emerald) and stuck them all in a "Custom" box.

I've never heard of a store that actually puts the icons on whatever color you want, in the store. As far as I know, this can only be done through Corporate unless it is a Dispatch or a Batwolf which as interchangeable icons anyway....please provide store which does this.

Latest Posts

Back