• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Offered Me A 25% Discount!!!

thatoakleyguy

Oakley Expert
VA
So as I posted a week or so ago I picked up a pair of Ducati Hatchets. I love them but one of the lenses has a small scuff in the middle of the field of vision. And of course it's on the lens with the "Ducati" etching. I emailed Oakley, stating that I knew it was a long shot, to see if they'd have a pair of the Ducati edition lenses. Of course since they're discontinued and he said they didn't have any lying around.

He then said that they could offer me a 25% discount on a pair of my choice as an upgrade since they no longer produce the hatchets. I thought that meant send in my discontinued pair and then get the discount, but he was sure to point out that they did not want my old frames, just to offer me a discount!

Not sure if this is common knowledge or not, but I thought it was pretty cool and wanted to pass it on...

No clue yet as to what I want. I am getting my groomsmen Oakleys as a wedding gift so I might go ahead and pick up a pair and save a little

Yeah, I got 3 25% discounts so far that I haven't used haha. One for the Hatchet, one for the Splice, and one for the Asian Gascan's. Unfortunately, the choices are pretty limited...I was really close to snatching 25% off the TinTin's, and the lady was really nice about it. She did all the work and was sending my order in for processing. Suddenly, she said that it rejected the code and I would have to pay $150 + shipping. I was sad...haha. I know it's kind of taking advantage of them, but ring them about an older model...you'll most likely get the same thing :)

hmmm i should get a discount if i call in about my Square Wire 2.0 (looking to sell!!), Montefrio, and a pair that i to this day don't know the name of but its discontinued..Thanks for the info! :D

Back